About Bspark Leadership Academy:
Bspark is a holistic professional and personal development program that empowers talented young professionals to thrive in the future of work and lead a career with purpose. They offer a 15-month blended program based on 3 key pillars: stellar personalized methodology, active world-class professionals as facilitators and diverse talented global community.
What differentiates them the most is their holistic approach, quality and diversity of both the students and the facilitators and their persistence in shaping you into the best version of yourself in a measurable way. They believe in the individual potential as the solution to any major personal, organizational, societal or environmental challenge. Bspark is a not-for-profit and independent leadership academy.
Bspark is looking for 30 talented young professionals from around the world to form their next cohort in April 2020!
It is a 15-month long blended holistic professional and personal development program adapted to working professionals schedule. You will learn how to lead with purpose, how to influence others and how to maximize your impact. This way, not only will you be able to thrive in a rapidly changing work environment but also positively impact your personal and professional world. Check out the full curriculum: www.b-spark.org and download the booklet for all the details!
- Experiential learning in small classes
- Personal mastery tools
- Theory U (based on research at MIT, the process allows us to lead from the future as it emerges)
- Active world-class professionals who are capable of passing the knowledge in an inspiring way
- Trainers at renowned universities and companies like IE Business School, IED Madrid, Microsoft, Unilever, Bankinter etc.
- The famous ones: Maryam Pasha, TEDx London Director, Vanessa King a board member at Action for Happiness and author of our Ten Keys to Happier Living book
- Coming from 10 different countries
- Achieved 97% ranking average as feedback from our students
- Diversity of cultures, professions, gender, socio-economic backgrounds, etc.
- Working at multinational companies (e.g. Microsoft), governments (e.g. Hong Kong) founders of NGO’s (e.g. Pride Equality), professional musicians, engineers, etc.
- They are deeply motivated to spark the real change in people. Learn why through the story of their founder here
- Don't believe us? Check out what their alumni think about Bspark: www.b-spark.org or hear from a OYW Ambassador:
“What the most successful businesses invest millions of dollars in, over multiple weeklong trainings (or consulting) and in the course of years, Bspark offers as a package within a 15-month program that tackles all the pressing needs of professionals of all trades.” – Haina Keke, Founder of IMARA NGO in Comoros, selected as one of the Obama Leaders for Africa, One Young World Ambassador
All OYW Ambassadors are eligible for a 30% discount, including accommodation provided by host families!
For non-Ambassadors, Bspark offer a 30% scholarship before 15 November.
- CORPORATE FEE: 12,000€
- INDIVIDUAL FEE: 6,750€
- EARLY BIRD / OYW AMBASSADOR FEE: 4,725€
Consult Bspark on possibility of payment in installments and microloans!
When & where?
- April 2020 – June 2021: 15 months online + 2 x 2 weeks in Madrid, Spain
- Online: 1st April-29th May 2020
- Module 1: 29th May-14th June 2020
- Module 2: 14th-31th January 2021
- Online: 1st Feb-30th June 2021
For queries, please contact: [email protected]
Are you the bspark we are looking for?
Early bird 30% off until 15th of November
Applications close on 1st March 2020