1 DAY... 20 DESIGNERS... 30 SPEAKERS: Undress Melbourne is just around the corner. Get ready to soak up global statistics, sustainable fashion and tasty cocktails.
BY DAY: Learn from a rockstar lineup of speakers representing fashion’s new era - putting diversity and inclusion at the heart of discussion.
BY NIGHT: Enjoy street-wear to couture collections; exploring zero-waste, organic textiles, locally made pieces and up-cycled designs that redefine style.
- Expect to be entertained, inspired and equipped with key statistics. We delve into the sustainability behind fashion labels, reversing climate crisis, achieving equality by design, and everyday actions to accelerate our progress.
- Our progress on achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Creative visionaries addressing our biggest challenges.
- The art and science of change.
- This is no ordinary conference, we’re weaving in live music, comedy and art installations.
WHO SHOULD GO?
- Undress Conference is for businesses, students and individuals with a keen interest in sustainable practice for work and life. Network with passionate people, gain insights about the world around you and learn how to live within your values.
- An opportunity to learn how to align your organisation to sustainable and ethical practises.
- As the first generation to feel the impact of climate crisis, we are the last generation to do something about it.
- Get ready for a fresh perspective on the future.
PAY IT FORWARD
- When you buy a conference ticket, we’ll also invite someone along who wouldn’t have otherwise had the opportunity to take part.
- To mobilise real action, we need to include people from all backgrounds and listen to a range of perspectives. So we’re doing what we can to remove any barriers to access Undress Melbourne.
- Let's share the opportunity to listen to industry leaders, learn from expert panel discussions and be part of the conversation that shapes our community today and into the future.
22nd November 2019, 12pm - Late
Batman Royale, Coberg